Thursday, September 15, 2011

Drive Learning

Drive Learning

The best experience I've ever had was when I learned how to drive. It was an experience that was weird, because I just started a year ago, and my older brother and sisters started driving at an earlier age, like around thirteen or fourteen. I was also teased by them and some of my closest friends because I started so late. When I did drive it wasnt too shabby. In my spare time I would ask my mother if  I could drive around our neighborhood to gain some skills, so when I took the driving test to get my lisence I would pass it with flying colors. However, a year later, after all the driving practice I finally mastered it  and took it to the next level by getting my lisence. I now drive on the road with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment